Monday, May 16, 2005

completely boring

When I started this blog, I thought I would have lots of interesting things to say...just about normal, everyday occurences. I have discovered that my life is not as interesting as I thought. A few days ago the most notable thing was watching a window washer rappel down a building. Yesterday it was the age old soap-in-the-fountain trick that caught my attention. These are not exactly noteworthy things. Perhaps I'm not really "seeing" what is around me. Maybe I am not looking hard enough. But then again, I am easily amused and I think that should make for good writing- but, no. Well, I guess that's all for now. I'm posting about how I don't have anything to post. Wow. This is the epitome of unexciting. Sorry.

1 comment:

warmfuzzies said...

I read your posts! think you are funny. It is a little bit of fun in my hectic days to read your posts. :)