Monday, March 20, 2006

Correction

Just in case there are any fans out there of Kathie Lee Gifford, Carnival Cruiseline, or 80s commercials, I thought I would throw in a correction from two entries ago. After much reflection I realized that the song on the commercial was not "Who Could Ask for Anything More" but was in fact, "If They Could See Me Now" or whatever the song with those words is actually titled. I still think there was a commercial using the former song, but I can't remember what it was. I'm sure no one else was losing sleep over this, but I just couldn't allow myself to knowingly be wrong.

1 comment:

Shari said...

I actually do like Kathie Lee Gifford, I thought she and Regis made a great team. I mean, Kelly Ripa is good, but it's hard to beat an original. Kind of like in Three's Company, everyone agrees that Chrissy (Susan Somers) was the best blonde roomie. Oh, and I did lose sleep! But it was probably because I didn't feel good, not because of your errors. I love you Kelli and thanks so much for eating lunch with us today! You have no idea how much it meant to me!!!